- Sunday, April 7*- Saturday, April 13, 2013, Port St. Joe, Florida
- Sunday, June 2*- Saturday, June 8, 2013, Port St. Joe, Florida
- Sunday, June 16*- Saturday, June 22, 2013, Port St. Joe, Florida
- Sunday, July 14*- Saturday, July 20, 2013, Port St. Joe, Florida
- Sunday, July 21*- Saturday, July 27, 2013, Port St. Joe, Florida
- Sunday, October 6*- Saturday, October 12, 2013, Port St. Joe, Florida
*Volunteers arrive one day before the retreat begins.
Welcome to a place where skies are blue! We are so excited that you are interested in spending the week with us. We will do our best to provide you with a relaxing retreat filled with laughter, love and fun.
Blue Skies offers week long family retreats to bring the hope of Christ to families living through the challenges of childhood cancer. Our hope is that children who are sick will laugh and play again; that siblings, who often compete with cancer, will feel cherished and valued; and, that marriages and families will be strengthened. We pray for the day when there is no more childhood cancer, UNTIL THEN…there’s Blue Skies!
On the following page you will find everything you need to sign up for a blue skies retreat! In order to consider your application, we will need your completed online application as well as 2 short forms that must be printed out and completed by you and your healthcare team. You can print these out on the next page, or click below to download the forms now. Before you know it, you’ll be on your way to the beach!
Please note that information on the application form cannot be saved prior to completion and must be filled out for each family member attending the retreat, so please review the form before you begin. Once your application is submitted, Salli Beasley, our Guest Family Liason will contact you. Please feel free to call us with questions at 678-486-5585.